The step-by step tutorial below were work for me while doing compilation of wxDatabaseLayer with wxDev-C++ to have FreeTDS and ODBC DatabaseLayer libraries.
- Point the mouse to have "File -> Import -> Import Visual C++ Project"
- Select Configuration:
“databaselaeyer_tds – Win32 Static ANSI Release Multilib Static”
- Get menu item "Project -> Project Options"
- Change imported setting as below:
- After all, do save the project: "File -> Save All" and then attempt to compile the project via the menu "Execute -> Compile".
- If everything going well, you will have the result (databaselayer_databaselayer_tds.a) at subfolder Output\MingW